Gibeon Meteorite Meanings
Kundalini activation, inner vision, spiritual awakening, patience and persistence
Chakras: Base, Solar Plexus, Third eye
Zodiac Signs: All
Gibeon Meteorite Healing Properties
The Gibeon meteorite is a famous meteorite that fell in prehistoric times in what is now Namibia. It is composed mostly of iron and nickel and is renowned for its striking Widmanstätten patterns, which are unique patterns that form when the meteorite cools slowly over millions of years.
While the Gibeon meteorite is not traditionally associated with specific healing properties in mainstream scientific or medical practices, some people believe that meteorites, in general, possess metaphysical or spiritual properties. These beliefs vary among different cultures and individuals who ascribe to the notion of crystal healing or alternative forms of healing.
According to those who believe in the metaphysical properties of meteorites, the Gibeon meteorite is said to have various healing properties, including:
- Energizing and grounding: Some believe that this iron meteorite can help enhance energy levels and promote a sense of grounding and stability.
- Spiritual connection: It is suggested that it can assist in spiritual exploration, meditation, and connecting with cosmic energies.
- Transformation and change: The Gibeon meteorite is believed by some to facilitate personal growth, transformation, and positive change in one’s life.
- Protection: It is thought that this meteorite can provide protection against negative energies and psychic attacks.
- Balance and harmony: Some people believe that the Gibeon meteorite can help balance and harmonize the body, mind, and spirit.
History and Uses
The Gibeon meteorite has a fascinating history and has been used in various ways throughout the centuries.
It was discovered in the early 1800s in the Namib Desert, Namibia. It is believed to have fallen to Earth approximately 4,000 to 5,000 years ago. The meteorite is named after the town of Gibeon, located near where it was found.
The Gibeon meteorite holds cultural and historical significance, especially to the Nama people of Namibia. They have used pieces of the meteorite in their tools, weapons, and ceremonies for generations. The meteorite was regarded as a sacred gift from the gods and played a significant role in their culture.
Gibeon Meteorites are composed of an iron-nickel alloy with the following chemical composition:
The Gibeon meteorite entered our atmosphere at around 27km (17 miles) per second an estimated 30,000 years ago. It exploded high in the atmosphere, showering fragments over a large region of Namibia, Africa.
Prior to this, the Gibeon meteorite had travelled through space for over four billion years before it fell to earth. It is derived from the core of an extinct planet that was blown apart billions of years ago during the formation of our solar system.
The beautiful crystalline patterns within Gibeon meteorites are known as Widmanstatten patterns and are unique to meteorites. These patterns can only form over millions of years of cooling. As such, it has been estimated that it took about 1000 years for these molten pieces of the planetary core to cool by just 1 degree Celsius!
My unwavering commitment to spiritual growth fuels the fires of my inner awakening.